Ganbare Goemon 2 (1993, SNES)
Air Force Delta Strike (2004)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Online (2005)
Kessakusen! Ganbare Goemon 1+2: Yuki-hime to Magginesu (2005, GBA)
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 4 (2009)
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexu (2011)
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duels Plus (2013)
The TMF-01 Flintlock is the main fighter of Xexex. It was created by Earth scientists and designers upon receiving the distress call from Irene of E-Square and finding the Flint bioform. The Flintlock is designed to control the Flint and is also armed with an impressive array of weapons.
- Span - 15.0 M
- Overall Length - 25.5 M
- Length of Ext Probe - 9.0 M
- Reticule - 15.0 M
- Thrust - 210000 LB/940 KG
- Weight - 13500 LB/6200 KG
- Photon Beam - The starting weapon of the Flintlock. It is weak and shoots ahead.
- Spiral Laser - A laser quickly extends out in front creating a spiral effect. Is similar in principle to the Ripple from the Gradius games.
- Round Laser - A five way shot that waves and spreads out.
- Ground Laser - A laser that travels along the ground similar to the Anti-Ground Laser from R-Type. There is also a rapid firing shot released by the Flintlock so it is not defenseless by air attacks.
- Homing Laser - A tracking laser with some interesting properties. The laser will shoot ahead if there are no enemies nearby. When targets are present, the laser will bend 90 degrees up and down in addition to firing ahead.
- Search Laser - Another tracking laser that is more effective than the Homing Laser but leaves the Flintlock with less defense. The laser will bend at 90 degree intervals in order to find and destroy a target.
- Shadow Laser - A straight firing laser that leaves a fading energy trail as the Flintlock moves.
The Flint is a powerful pod which is most likely inspired by the Force unit from R-Type. It was sent to Earth along with the distress message from E-Square. Its true purpose is not known but nonetheless is a versatile tool. The Flint has the ability to block most enemy fire.
To increase its ability, the Flint can be detached where it will extend its tendrils and actively float towards the nearest large target whereupon it will damage the target till recalled or destroyed. The Flint can also be used as a powerful long-range energy whip when connected to the Flintlock. By charging energy into it then releasing, the Flint will unleash up to three energy charged tendrils directly ahead damaging anything in their path.
There is an alternate version exclusive to the World version of Xexex. Here, the Flintlock is watered down. The only two weapons it uses are a spread shot and homing missiles. Both can be upgraded.
Also, in Air Force Delta Strike the Flintlock is one of the cameo secret ships. It is armed with a vulcan cannon, standard missiles, and the special weapon is a powerful homing laser.